The Konjac Natural Fibre Baby Cleansing & Bath Sponge
Made from 100% natural Konjac vegetable plant root.
In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used on their delicate skins for over a century and now it’s finally hit Australia!!
- 100% Natural Sponge
- Free from colours additives and preservatives
- Naturally sustainable & environmentally safe
- Naturally pH balanced alkaline which neutralises any acids (oil and dirt) for deep cleansing
- Perfect for children with sensitive skin or eczema
- No nasty chemicals or toxins for delicate porous baby skin. Gently cleans without damage.
This is the KUU Konjac Baby Sponge.
Ideal for every new baby and child.
pH balanced means it is ideal on delicate baby skin. A new baby has still not have all the protection he or she needs yet and a baby’s skin can absorb 5 times more chemicals and pollutants than ours as adults.
As the sponge can hold up to 10 times its weight in water bath time is easy. By filling the sponge and gently squeezing over baby’s hair will make for a gentle and delicate hair shampoo.
If you do choose to still use baby soap/shampoo then please note you will need to use far less - again much better for baby’s delicate skin and better for the environment.
In fact the sponge was originally created for babies! Then we discovered how great the Konjac sponge is for us adults!
The KUU Konjac Sponge can be used on its own or with your favourite cleanser. But remember just a tiny amount goes a long way as the sponge delivers more lava than usual.
Better for your skin better for the environment and your pocket!
Directions For Use:
1. The sponge will be in its frozen form so simply rinse and hydrate your Konjac Sponge in warm water.
2. Then gently massage until the sponge has absorbed the water.
3. Use the sponge in circular motions it can be used alone as it is naturally 8.4 pH balanced or with a small amount of cleanser if you wish.
4. Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry.
5. The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
6. If damaged or worn (usually lasts 8-10 weeks of normal daily use) please add to your compost.
Approx 9.5cm x 5.5cm.
The perfect size for the palm of your hand.
Please only use as directed. If the sponge is causing any irritation please discontinue use.
The sponge and its packaging is not a toy do not leave an infant unattended with the sponge.