PURE ESSENTIAL OIL — Eucalyptus Citriodora
Lemon Scented Eucalyptus Oil
An essential oil from the lemon scented gum tree. Reminder of the Australian bush summer. Clean sweet aroma.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Citriodora
Other Names: Lemon scented Eucalyptus
Strength of Aroma: Fruity lemon aroma
Aroma Style: Soothing
Blending Guide No: 2-3
Colour: Pale yellow
Method of Extraction: Steam distilled
- Popular in mozzie spray products
- Known decongestant
- Soothes bites and stings
- Not suitable for skincare products.
- Relaxes and soothes tired muscles in the feet
- Anti bacterial and antiseptic
- Great meditation oil
Blends well with:
Frankinscense, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Citonella, Pine, Fir Needle, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Lavender and Spearmint.
How Much To Use:
For topical use:
- Dilute oil 2-4% into a carrier oils.We suggest you consult essential oil books and professional sources when designing your blends. For facial applications we recommend .1%
Add to a diffuser to:
- Apply 1–2 drops to a diffuser for a uplifting and relaxing atmosphere.
1-2% diluted into 100ml of carrier oil. Suitable as a muscle relaxant, massage cream or oil blend.
USE NOTES: Possible skin sensitivity.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Makutu essential oils are intended for topical and aromatic use only. Do not take any oils internally and do not apply undiluted essential oils, absolutes, CO2s or other concentrated essences onto the skin without advanced essential oil knowledge or consultation from a qualified aromatherapy practitioner.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Possible skin sensitivity – dilute prior to skin application.
- Some essential oils are photoxic – Avoid sun exposure after topical application.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache, or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Essential oils are highly concentrated and powerful. These can cause serious harm if ingested without detailed knowledge. Ingestion is not recommended. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Flammable Essential Oil : Road travel only cannot be express posted.
Disclaimer and essential Oil Information:
Our supplier for our Makutu 100% pure essential oils follow strict seed-to-source standards, from growth in the field to harvest. They are then quarantined, inspected and tested by independent labs to ensure the purity meets the highest industry-leading standards.
Ingredients are sourced directly from growers and producers worldwide. Manufactured under strict industry standards Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards, an international standard controlled by the Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention Scheme (PIC/S), Oil are traced through all stages of supply, accurately recording the quality and use of each oil.
When deciding on an essential a country or origin, there can be a large number of producers with a range of individual qualities. This means that there is not necessarily one standard produced from a single origin. Therefore, when considering the country of origin as an indication of quality, it is better to assess each batch and oil in its own right to determine suitability for the needs of the buyer. Order a smaller 15ml bottle or essential oils or our 5ml testers to try with youir formulation to check you are happy with the scent before purchasing our larger bottles.